Notice and disclaimer
1. The content of this website is for information, education and communication about any topic related to health. The website services and information do not constitute any form of advice and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Professional advice should be sought if you suspect that you have a health or medical problem that requires attention or for other advice, products/services.
2. Information provided on the website is intended as an informational guide and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. We endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. Visitors must acknowledge that the information, products and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We do not represent or make any warranty or insurances (expressed or implied) in respect of the accuracy, reliability, currency, completeness or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The contents of the website are only for general information and use.
3. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in this website or implied by the information on this website, or from your inability to access the website. Dr. Tina Peers will not be liable for damages resulting from or in connection with the use of this website. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. This website is provided as a service to our visitors. Changes are periodically added to the information on the website. Improvements and/or changes to the website may be made at any time. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
5. Links within this website are provided for your interest and may lead to websites, which are not under our control. We will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website which is not under our control. External sites are not endorsed by us and we make no representation or warranty as to the content of any other website.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable from the whole and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
Dr. Tina Peers fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines.
Please note information submitted to Dr. Tina Peers over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users should not send confidential details by email, unless specifically requested by Dr. Tina Peers.
Cancellations and non-attendance
Dr. Tina Peers reserves the right to charge a full fee in the event of a patient not attending an appointment or cancelling within 24 hours of the appointment.
All content on this site is © Dr. Tina Peers. All other rights reserved.